Anushka Jain Jewellery is meant to be worn on daily basis, but like fine jewellery, it needs extreme care and conditioning. Here are a few tips and tricks you must consider to keep your jewellery looking at its best.
We produce our jewellery at the highest quality to ensure it will be kept and worn for years to come.
Always remember that affordable jewellery or anything other than solid gold requires extra care !
Follow these steps to keep all your AJJ pieces looking their best year after year:
1. AVOID direct contact with beauty products such as perfume, hairspray, deodorant and makeup.
2. ALWAYS remove your jewellery before swimming, bathing or showering.
3. TO CLEAN your jewellery, wipe with a soft, moist cloth and ensure the piece is dried well.
4. STORE each piece separately. The best way is to keep it in our AJJ boxes safe in your closet and avoid moisture
5. We are committed to producing high quality jewellery, however, if your pieces are exposed to the products above, some tarnishing may occur. It may also naturally occur from certain skin’s PH levels.